Pinecone Level 5
The Tactical Rifle 4 class is the final class in the tactical rifle series and focuses on low light shooting! All the techniques learned in Tactical Rifle 1, Tactical Rifle 2 and Tactical Rifle 3 will be utilized with the added element of limited visibility under low light conditions. During downrange drills, students will learn how to manipulate their rifles in the dark and learn proper utilization of weapon mounted lights on both rifles and pistols! Drills will consist of reloading in darkness, moving while shooting, transitions from primary firearm to secondary, and basic tactics considerations.
- Semi-automatic magazine-fed rifle with a sling
- 3 rifle magazines
- 2 handgun magazines
- 300+ rounds of rifle ammunition (150 minimum)
- 100+ rounds of pistol ammunition (50 minimum)
- Weapon mounted lights on both firearms
- Backup batteries for lights (highly recommended)
- OWB holster (level 2 retention preferred)
- Spare magazine set up (chest, plate carrier, belt)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
- Tactical Rifle 1, Tactical Rifle 2, Tactical Rifle 3 OR discuss with an instructor prior to the class to complete a Range Skill Test. To complete the Range Skill Test, please contact email@example.com.
- Tactical Pistol 1 (not required but recommended)
A minimum of 3 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.