Pinecone Level 2
Our Tactical Rifle 1 class is the first of four tactical rifle classes and is designed for intermediate shooters who wish to expand their rifle skills. During the class, students will focus on safety, rifle shooting fundamentals, and rifle products/accessories. Then they will have the opportunity to practice a series of intermediate drills on the range! Students who register will need to have a basic understanding of the AR or AK platform (any semi-automatic, magazine-fed rifle) before registering for this intermediate class as the fundamental nomenclature and general operation will not be addressed.
- Semi-automatic magazine-fed rifle (Please ZERO rifle ahead of class)
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- 3 magazines
- 4 dummy rounds
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
- If you don’t already have the recommended equipment, we offer rentals at the facility for a discounted price! Ammunition must be purchased from the facility if you require a rifle rental.
- Intro to Rifle (not required but HIGHLY recommended)
A minimum of 3 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.