Pinecone Level 3
The Tactical Rifle 2 class reinforces and builds on the fundamentals learned in Tactical Rifle 1. Students will receive a safety brief in the classroom at the beginning of class and then move onto the range to participate in downrange drills! Students will also learn how to wear and utilize gear efficiently as well as how to move with their rifle while shooting during the range portion. Students are responsible for assessing their physical abilities and endurance to perform moderate movement and various shooting positions.
- Semi-automatic magazine-fed rifle
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- 3 magazines
- 5-10 dummy rounds
- Spare magazine set up (chest, plate carrier, belt)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
- Tactical Rifle 1 OR discuss with instructor prior to the class.
A minimum of 3 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.