How to maximize your Membership at Bristlecone.
As a new Bristlecone member, it’s important to us that you fully understand the benefits that come with membership and how to use them. Below is important information for your review regarding range reservations.
- As a member, you can make lane reservations 14 days in advance! You can make your reservation online at bristleconeshooting.com (click “Range Reservation” at the top of the page), or by calling 303.985.0989 and pushing option 1.
- Reservations are made on the hour.
- For safety reasons, we limit the number of people shooting on a single lane to 3.
- You can reserve 2 lanes, for 2 hours each. If you have a group that requires more than 2 lanes, please call 303.985.0989 x102 for pricing and availability.
- The system only allows one reservation per transaction, so if you want multiple lanes, you will need to make multiple transactions.
- All lane reservations will be confirmed via email. If you do not receive an email confirmation, your reservation has not been made.
- Lanes will be held for 15 minutes past your reservation time. At that point, we will need to free up the lane for our other valued customers.
- You are unable to cancel a reservation online, so if you need to cancel a reservation contact the range via phone or at email@example.com, to let them know that you will be unable to make it.
- Due to the rotation on the range, specific lanes are not guaranteed when making reservations online.
- If you are new to Bristlecone, you can fill out your waiver online! Go to bristleconshooting.com and a tab will come up in the lower left corner. This will save time once you arrive on the range.
- If you are a Weekday only member, your benefits are good Monday through Friday, open to close! You are welcome to shoot on the weekend, you will just need to pay the standard range fee.