Bristlecone can facilitate private and dealer firearms transfers. To initiate a transfer from another dealer or an online purchase, please email [email protected] with a copy of the FFL and information on the shipment.
All incoming firearms shipments must include the following in the package:
- Signed copy of dealer’s FFL (if firearm is being shipped by a dealer or distributor)
- Copy of a valid drivers license for the transferor (if firearm is being shipped by an individual)
- Phone number and contact name
- Name, phone number and address of transferee or buyer
- Make, model and serial number of the item being transferred
We will not accept shipments from that are not compliant with Colorado State Law C.R.S. 18-12-302 with regards to magazine capacity over 15 rounds. It may take up to 24 hours for firearms to be checked in and prepared for pickup after arriving. Customers will be called as soon as their firearm is ready for pickup at our facility.
$25 Bristlecone Member Transfer Fee 1st item, $10 each additional item (per transaction)
$50 Bristlecone non-Member Transfer Fee 1st item, $10 each additional item (per transaction)
$65 Private Transfer Fee (Members and Non Members) 1st item, $10 each additional item*
$100 NFA Transfer Fee 1st item, $10 each additional item (per transaction)
*Private and NFA transfers are only facilitated M-F 10AM-5PM or by appointment only