Pinecone Level 4 – 3 hours
The Tactical Rifle 3 class continues to build on the skills learned in the Intro to AR Platform as well as the Tactical Rifle 1 and Tactical Rifle 2 classes. Intermediate to advanced drills will be introduced and students will engage multiple targets while moving, transitioning to a secondary firearm, using cover, and more!
- Semi-automatic magazine-fed rifle
- OWB holster
- 200 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 50 rounds of ammunition for secondary firearm
- 3 rifle magazines
- 2 handgun magazines
- 4 dummy rounds
- Spare magazine set up (chest, plate carrier, belt)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
- If you don’t already have the recommended equipment, please contact the instructor prior to the class.
- Tactical Rifle 1 and Tactical Rifle 2 OR discuss with instructor prior to the class to complete a Range Skill Test. To complete the Range Skill Test, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tactical Pistol 1 (not required but recommended)
A minimum of 3 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.