Pinecone Level 3
**YOU MUST TEST INTO THIS CLASS. PLEASE COMPLETE THE TEST-IN AT LEAST 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE CLASS.**
The Tactical Pistol 1 class is the first of four tactical pistol classes and is designed for intermediate shooters who wish to expand their handgun skills. During the class, students will focus on grip and stance, holster draw, moving into and out of shooting positions, and engaging targets with multiple rounds through downrange drills. Upon completing this class, you’ll be holster qualified at Bristlecone and will be able to practice your holster draw on the range!
- Semi-automatic handgun
- Holster (dominant side IWB, OWB, or appendix acceptable)
- 3 magazines
- 2 magazine carriers
- 150 rounds of ammunition minimum
- 1 permanent marker
- 1 small pocket notebook/pen (recommended)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
- Intro to Pistol or Concealed Carry class (highly recommended)
- Range Skill Test (required). To complete the Range Skill Test, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the range at least 72 hours prior to the class. You MUST complete the Range Skill Test prior to taking the course or you may not be admitted into the class.
A minimum of 3 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.