Pinecone Level 4
The Tactical Pistol 2 class continues to get students excited about tactical pistol shooting and reinforces and builds on the fundamentals learned in Tactical Pistol 1. Students will focus on common problems faced in defensive situations, evolving awareness of environment, single hand shooting, malfunction clearance, speed and tactical reloads, and the use of cover.
- Semi-automatic handgun
- Holster (dominant side IWB, OWB, or appendix acceptable)
- 3 magazines
- 2 magazine carriers
- 200 rounds of ammunition minimum
- 5-10 dummy rounds
- 1 permanent marker
- 1 small pocket notebook/pen (recommended)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
A minimum of 3 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.