Pinecone Level 5
The Tactical Shotgun class is designed to help intermediate/experienced shotgun shooters build on the concepts learned in previous classes that focus on home defense skills. A small portion of the class takes place in the classroom to discuss techniques and safety, but the majority of the class will be downrange! Within the range, students focus on close quarter defensive techniques, cover and concealment, and becoming more agile while utilizing shotguns.
- Semi-automatic or pump/slide action shotgun
- 75 rounds of #8 or #7.5 birdshot
- 10 rounds of buckshot
- Shell carrier (side saddle, pockets are acceptable)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
- Knee pads (highly recommended)
- Home Defense Shotgun OR must speak with instructor prior to signing up (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A minimum of 3 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.