Pinecone Level 4
The Shotgun Downrange Practical class heads straight to the range and is designed to give intermediate/experienced shotgun shooters the opportunity to practice skills learned in previous classes. This class also focuses on drills that improve survival in a home defense situation.
- Semi-automatic or pump/slide action shotgun
- 75-100 rounds of #8 or #7.5 birdshot
- 10 rounds of buckshot (optional)
- Shell carrier (side saddle, jacket pockets are acceptable)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
- Knee pads (highly recommended)
- If you don’t already have the recommended equipment, please contact the instructor prior to the class
- Home Defense Shotgun (required) OR must speak with instructor prior to signing up (email@example.com).
A minimum of 3 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.