Pinecone Level 5
The Tactical Pistol 4 class is the final class in the tactical pistol series and focuses on low light shooting! All the techniques learned in Tac Pistol 1 through 3 will be utilized with the added element of limited visibility. This class includes a combination of dry fire and live fire drills to hone the shooter’s ability to employ various techniques and utilize various forms of illumination simultaneously. Challenge yourself and learn the firearm skills required to defend yourself in low light conditions!
- Semi-automatic handgun
- Weapon mounted light (recommended)
- Holster (Dominant side IWB, OWB, or appendix acceptable)
- 3 magazines
- 2 magazine carriers
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- 5-10 dummy rounds (recommended)
- 1 handheld light with tail switch activation
- 1 permanent marker
- 1 small pocket notebook/pen (recommended)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
A minimum of 3 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.