Bristlecone hosts USPSA matches on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays each month! The match consists of 3 stages, one of which is a classifier. The match directors schedule 2 squads of 5 shooters each for every time bracket (5pm, 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm). Start times will be emailed to participants the week prior to the match. Participants MUST arrive 15 minutes prior to their start time for the safety brief.
- Semi-automatic magazine-fed handgun
- 2+ magazines
- OWB holster
- 1+ magazine carrier
- Sturdy belt
- 100+ rounds of ammunition
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
- Must have a USPSA safety card to participate
If you have questions please contact the match director, Jim Rockwood, before the match (firstname.lastname@example.org).