https://bristleconeshooting.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/smallLogo.png 0 0 Jacquelyn Clark https://bristleconeshooting.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/smallLogo.png Jacquelyn Clark2015-03-28 03:32:252015-03-28 03:32:25What Makes The Double D Armory General Purpose AR-15 Great?
What Makes The Double D Armory General Purpose AR-15 Great?
This is a locally manufactured (Greenwood Village) AR-15 that we carry. Not many folks recognize the brand, so we wanted to highlight some of the unique features and quality components:
- It’s super light. 6.2lbs for the whole rifle. According to Double D, it’s the lightest rifle out there with a 15″ handguard.
- Quality Lothar Walther barrel. One of the best in the industry for precision rifles.
- Angled surfaces on the buttstock. These help establish a better cheek weld which in turn gives you a more consistent sight picture…. which means more accurate shots.
- Double D uses a variety of improved pistol grips – Magpul MOE or B5 Systems. That means more tactile control over the rifle.
- Flared magwell. This makes it easier to insert the magazine and makes fumbling less likely.
- BCM charging handle. It features an extended latch, making it easy to manipulate, and a ridge that helps cut down on the gas that comes back towards the shooter (escaping from the gap between the upper and the charging handle).
- ALG Defense Trigger. It breaks crisply at 5.5lbs and has a definitive wall, which many feel is good for precision shots.
- Awesome patterns available. Very unique!
So if we’ve sparked your interest, come in and check them out. They are part of our Spring Gun Sale running through Sunday 3/29!