Pinecone Level 2
2-3 hours each session
The Youth Bowling Pins Camp is ready to give kids the opportunity to learn how fun the sport of competitive shooting can be! As a great introduction to shooting sports in a community environment, the Bowling Pins Camp teaches kids how to shoot in a competitive setting that includes shooting downrange under a timer at multiple targets. The camp also gives students the opportunity to socialize with their peers while working with an instructor to improve their skills.
- 50 rounds of ammunition (per session, 150 total)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
- If you don’t already have the recommended equipment, we offer rentals at the facility for a discounted price! Ammunition must be purchased from the facility if you require a handgun rental.
- Must be between the ages of 10 and 17
- Youth Pistol 1 OR previous experience/training with handguns
- If the student doesn’t have handgun experience, please see our Youth Pistol classes or email the instructor at email@example.com.
A minimum of 5 students is required to run the camp or it may be canceled/rescheduled.