Similar to our Tactical Sustainment Pistol sessions, Tactical Sustainment Rifle is a great way to practice the skills you learned in Tactical Rifle 1 and Tactical Rifle 2! The downrange training sessions focus on drills designed to increase your comfort level with movement, transitions, and non-traditional shooting positions – all with carbines!
Pinecone Level 4
- Semi-automatic magazine-fed rifle
- 150-200 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 3 extra magazines
- At least one spare magazine setup (i.e. belt pouch, chest rig, or PC)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes).
Highly recommended additional equipment:
- Handgun with OWB Holster
- 50 rounds of handgun ammunition
- 1 extra handgun magazine
- MUST take Intro to AR and take/pass Tactical Rifle 1 and Tactical Rifle 2 at Bristlecone OR speak directly to Trevor and/or Travis prior to registering.
A minimum of 4 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.