Latest Client Information on Coronavirus
Bristlecone is open during safer-at-home under the authority of DHS (range) and the State of CO (retail). Hours 10-8 Monday through Saturday, 10-6 Sunday. Social distancing and face coverings required.
Keeping our customers, Members and staff safe and healthy is always a big focus at Bristlecone. Since we want you to feel safe and at ease when you visit, as well as do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, here is some information on our existing systems and procedures and the extra steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- We are requiring all staff, customers, and students inside the store to wear facial coverings in accordance with CDC request. Anyone without a mask/ bandanna will not be admitted into the building.
- Our standard cleaning and sanitization procedures are well above industry standards, but we have redoubled them in the recent weeks.
- Our staff regularly wipes down all surfaces throughout the day.
- The professional cleaning company that we use is also focused on cleaning and disinfecting high risk areas: door handles, light switches, and similar high touch locations.
- The range HVAC system at Bristlecone is the best in the industry with a laminar air flow system that replaces the air in the range every 90 seconds with fresh air! It uses a HEPA filtration system to keep our range clean and enjoyable all the time.
- We are practicing extreme social distancing in our classes. 1 student per table (which usually seats 2 or 3) and appropriate distances maintained while on the range.
You can sign up to receive updates and news here: