Latest Client Information on Coronavirus
The Bristlecone Facility is considered Critical Retail and will continue to operate in accordance with all County and State guidelines. Social distancing and face coverings required.
Keeping our customers, Members and staff safe and healthy is always a big focus at Bristlecone. Since we want you to feel safe and at ease when you visit, as well as do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, here is some information on our existing systems and procedures and the extra steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- The Bristlecone facility is operating at 50% capacity; 1 person per lane inside the range, in-person classes limited to 6 people, limited retail capacity.
- We are requiring all staff, customers, and students inside the store to wear facial coverings in accordance with State guidelines. Anyone without a mask will not be admitted into the building.
- Our standard cleaning and sanitization procedures are well above industry standards, but we have redoubled them in the recent weeks.
- Our staff regularly wipes down all surfaces throughout the day.
- The professional cleaning company that we use is also focused on cleaning and disinfecting high risk areas: door handles, light switches, and similar high touch locations.
- The range HVAC system at Bristlecone is the best in the industry with a laminar air flow system that replaces the air in the range every 90 seconds with fresh air! It uses a HEPA filtration system to keep our range clean and enjoyable all the time.
- We are practicing extreme social distancing in our classes. 1 student per table (which usually seats 2 or 3) and appropriate distances maintained while on the range.
You can sign up to receive updates and news here: