Pinecone Level 2
Our Rifle 2 class continues to get students excited about training with their semi-automatic rifles! Students will get the opportunity to learn different shooting positions, speed and tactical reloads, balancing speed versus accuracy, and malfunction clearing! This course is designed for students familiar with the rifle platform and can safely handle a rifle while learning new material. Whether students are looking to up their game with the rifle platform for the shooting sports or getting ready to take our tactical rifle series, this class will push them to the next level.
- Semi-automatic magazine-fed rifle (Please ZERO rifle ahead of class)
- Rifle attached sling
- 150 rounds of ammunition3 magazines minimum (5 preferred)
- 3 caliber appropriate dummy rounds
- Hearing and eye protection
- Range appropriate clothing (crew neck shirt and closed toe shoes)
- Intro to Rifle (not required but recommended)
A minimum of 3 students is required to run the class or it may be canceled/rescheduled.