Bristlecone Shooting, Training & Retail Center’s most valuable assets are the people who run our day-to-day operations. Our team directly interfaces with customers and helps to shape the Extraordinary Recreational Experience Bristlecone offers.
We are seeking customer-service driven individuals who show initiative and are excited to work in a collaborative, education-based environment. If you are looking for a full- or part-time Denver shooting range job where you would be an integral part of a ground-breaking industry player, please contact us. We will notify you as soon as our application process begins.
Bristlecone has several part-time Denver shooting range job openings for professionals interested in serving customers at our pro shop and range counter. Retail associates receive discounts on Bristlecone products and services and are eligible for our bonus plans.
- Either retail or firearms experience
- Licensed to carry a firearm (CCW) by the time employment commences
- People person
- Sense of initiative
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Customer service focus
- Looking to work in a family-oriented environment where you will enjoy focusing on the customers’ Extraordinary Recreational Experience.
Bristlecone seeks to employ world-class training instructors who share in our values and vision for a welcoming, all-inclusive shooting center. Compensation is by the hour/class. Training instructors receive discounts on all Bristlecone products and services.
- Must be a certified instructor
- Must have instruction experience – at least five years
- Non-intimidating teaching style
- Open to instructing all experience levels
- Military/law enforcement experience