Hey Members! As the weather gets colder, our range gets busier with walk-ins. Here are a few quick reminders about how to make sure you get the most out of your biggest Member benefit – range time!
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance via our website, a phone call or you are always welcome to stop in to make your reservation in person! If you choose to make your reservation online, be sure that you get a confirmation email. If you don’t receive an email, the reservation did not get into our system. If this happens, be sure to call the store to confirm before coming in for your requested time.
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes past your scheduled time. Please remember, your reservation is good for 1 hour from the reservation time and not the time you actually get on to the range if you arrive after your start time. So if you are late and don’t get on the range until 10 minutes after the hour, that only allows 50 minutes on the range. If you arrive at your lane late because of something on our end (long line at check in), we will of course honor the full hour.
- If you are bringing guests that haven’t shot with us before (or its been over 1 year), save time by having them fill out their waivers online. Just go to www.bristleconeshooting.com. In the lower left corner there is a tab that says, “Shooting Range Waiver”. Filling out the waiver in advance will save time and maximize your time doing what you came here to do….shoot!
- Just a reminder…Weekday Only Member benefits are only good Monday through Friday. You are welcome to come in on the weekend, you will just need to pay the normal range fee and will not be able to make reservations. If you have a Weekday Only membership and would like to upgrade to a full week membership to avoid the weekend fees and wait, email me and I would be happy to take care of that for you!
- Please be sure to take advantage of the fabulous business that are part of our Neighboorhood Discount Program! These businesses have chosen to partner with Bristlecone to offer our members disounts at their establishments. Don’t forget to check the list and get some shopping done and support our local partners.