we’re aiming to give you “An Extraordinary Recreational Experience!”
Grand Opening Celebration
Friday, February 6th
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 11am
Come meet our instructors! Training Seminar at 1pm
Saturday, February 7th
Festivities starting at 10am
- BBQ with live music
- Raffle and door prizes
- Local manufacturer reps with tips and demos
- Training seminars with certified instructors
- Resident gunsmith meet and greet
- Special, one day only, membership pricing
- Charity shoot with 630 KHOW’s Mandy Connell, Benefiting the Wounded Warrior Foundation
- Charity Shoot will begin at 10:30AM.
- Pistols only, please
- Participants will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- You may bring your own pistol and ammunition, or you may rent one and purchase ammunition
- $20 minimum donation to Wounded Warrior Project to participate.
- Winners (those that beat Mandy’s shot) will each receive a free hour of range time (Members will receive an additional Guest Pass), and will be entered in to a drawing for the Grand Prize – a private event for up to 20 people with our Virtual Training Simulator